BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Countdown for Baby Lilly




So as most of you know, we've had quite a difficult pregnancy. We are hoping she stays cooking for a bit longer, but little Miss Lilly is her fathers daughter and very stubborn, so we may not be seeing her until October ;). hopefully I don't go too far past my due date. (August 30). I will put up some fat belly photos weekly.


33 Weeks
At the last doctor appointment they told us Lilly is only in the 4th percentile right now and weighs 3.5 lb. She is just a little guy, but she should be putting on more weight. Because of this I will be going in for an ultrasound appointment every 2 weeks instead of every 4 to measure her. My cervix is still holding strong and is closed. So we will see what they say next time I go in, which is next Tuesday and Thursday for the ultrasound.

1 comments:

Jes said...

Aww Im so excited you started a blog! Cant wait for lots of pics and posts! Asap!! *wink*